Length: 10.06" Height: 7.88" Width: 6.94" (Inch)
3 Year(s) Free Replacement
|Polarity||Positive on left and negative on right|
|Replacement year||3 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||BCI 34/78|
|Reserve Capacity||BCI: 120 minutes|
|Shipping||Free Freight Canada Wide|
|Specification Sheet||Click here|
|UPC Code||8 11405 00045 4|
|Open Circuit Voltage||13.1 Volts|
|Internal Resistance||0.0028 ohms|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
HIGH QUALITY 8014-045 D34/78 OPTIMA YELLOW DUAL TOP POST
Sask Battery provides high quality 8014-045 D34/78 optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
8014-045 D34/78 is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8014-045 D34/78 has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8014-045 D34/78
- Battery Model: D34/78
- Part Number: 8014 -045
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 10.06 x 6.94 x 7.88 (inches)
- Capacity: 55 AH (C/20)
- Weight: 43.50 lb
- Group size : BCI: 34
- Post Type: Dual SAE/GM
- Cold Cranking Amps: 750 CCA
- Cranking Amps : 870 CA
- Reverse capacity : BCI: 120 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Light Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Yellow
Why you shoud choose our 8014-045 D34/78:
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
There are no reviews yet.