Length: 9.38" Height: 7.75" Width: 6.81" (Inch)
3 Year(s) Free Replacement
|Polarity||Positive on left and negative on right|
|Replacement year||3 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||BCI 75/25|
|Reserve Capacity||BCI: 98 minutes|
|Shipping||Free Freight Canada Wide|
|Specification Sheet||Click here|
|UPC Code||8 11405 00092 8|
|Open Circuit Voltage||13.1 Volts|
|Internal Resistance||0.0030 ohms|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
8042-218 D75/25 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP DUAL POST
Sask Battery provides high quality 8042-218 D75/25 optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
8042-218 D75/25 is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8042-218 D75/25 has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8042-218 D75/25
- Battery Model: D75/25
- Part Number: 8042-218
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 9.38 X 6.81 X 7.75 (inches)
- Capacity: 48 AH (C/20)
- Weight: 37.80 lb
- Post Type: Dual SAE/GM
- Cold Cranking Amps: 620 CCA
- Cranking Amps : 770 CA
- Reverse capacity : 98 RC
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Light Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Yellow
Why you shoud choose our 8042-218 D75/25 :
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
There are no reviews yet.