Length: 1.73" Height: 2.87" Width: 1.73" (Inch)
|Brand||ENERSYS CYCLON BATTERIES|
The Enersys Cyclon 0800-0004 X CELL is a non-spillable, rechargeable single-cell sealed lead acid battery from Enersys (formerly Hawker Gates).
General features of the Enersys Cyclon 0800-0004 X CELL battery:
- Pure Lead Plates: Made from 99.99% pure lead, Cyclon battery plates are extremely thin, so they offer more surface area than conventional batteries – and far more power and lower internal resistance.
- AGM Plate Separator: High-purity acid is absorbed right into the Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators to provide leak-proof operation in any position.
- Resealable Safety Valve: A 50-PSI vent lets gases escape, then automatically reseals, so there’s no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery, or “dry out” failure from repeated recharges.
- Steel Can Enclosure: The battery’s metal outer jacket offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature, and flammability protection.
- Fast Charging: Cyclon batteries can be recharged in under an hour, and boasts a design life of up to fifteen years for single-cell products.
- Extreme Temperature Performance: Enersys Cyclon 0800-0004 X CELL batteries perform remarkably well in extreme applications and temperatures (-65°C to +80°C) and are safe enough for installations in offices, airports, or hospitals.
Per unit weight, Enersys Cyclon 0800-0004 X CELL batteries deliver the greatest high-rate power density for your energy dollar. Their power and extended service life mean more efficient operations with fewer replacements, while their reliability means fewer system failures.
- Voltage: 2V
- Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Terminals: .250 Fast-On
- Internal Resistance: 3.5mΩ
- Short Circuit Current: 570A
- Housing: Metal
- Battery Diameter: 44.5mm
- Battery Height (with terminals}: 81.5mm
- battery Weight: 362g
- Cycle Life: up to 300 cycles
The Enersys Cyclon 0800-0004 X CELL SIngle Cell Sealed Lead Acid Battery equivalents are also referred to as: 0800-0004, DAN-CYCLON-X, FED-0800-000, 6140-01-159-2241, X CELL 5.0AH, SLAX.
There are no reviews yet.