Length: 10.25" Height: 6.65" Width: 6.7" (Inch)
2 Year(s) Free Replacement
4 Pro-rated Warranty
|Replacement year||2 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||101|
|Reserve Capacity||110 RC|
|Shipping||Local pick up only|
HIGH QUALITY GROUP 101 AUTOMOTIVE WET ACID BATTERY
Sask Battery provides high quality GROUP 101 automotive batteries with powerful cranking and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of batteries for your vehicle. Please note that this product is local pick up only. Call us for more information about our stores.
GROUP 101 has the following features:
- Battery Name : GROUP 101
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 10.25 X 6.7 X 6.65 (Inchs)
- CA: 810
- CCA: 650
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Replacement year: 2 Year
- 6 YEAR WARRANTY
- Reverse capacity: 110 RC
Why you shoud choose our GROUP 101 wet acid battery :
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and Ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life : Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range : Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances
There are no reviews yet.