GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL
Length: 8.5" Height: 7.25" Width: 7" (Inch)
2 Year(s) Free Replacement
4 Pro-rated Warranty
|Replacement year||2 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||70DT|
|Reserve Capacity||85 RC|
|Shipping||Local pick up only|
|Height top of post (Inch)||8.3|
HIGH-QUALITY GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL AUTOMOTIVE WET ACID BATTERY
Sask Battery provides high-quality GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL automotive batteries with powerful cranking and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance-free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled, and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. Please note that this product is a local pick-up only. Call us for more information about our stores.
GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL has the following features:
- Battery Name: GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions:8.11 X 7.13 X 8.19 (Inches)
- CA: 625 CA
- CCA: 500 CCA
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Replacement year: 2 Year
- 6 YEAR WARRANTY
- Reverse capacity: 85 RC
Why you should choose our GROUP 70 DUAL TERMINAL wet acid battery :
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed, and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High-quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life: Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances
There are no reviews yet.